- Course Summary
- Who Should Attend
- Instructor Info
- Register Now
This course is designed to help organizations apply statistical methods to the monitoring and control of existing processes in order to identify variations in the process, and implement continuous improvement techniques to increase product quality and reduce waste.
- Why we need SPC
- What is SPC
- Using statistical methods to control the process
- Backgound Knowledge
- Types of charts, Run versus Control
- Run Charts
- Other Charts
- Related Issues
- Measurement System Analysis (MSA)
Download the Course Overview
Cancellation Policy: Registrations cancelled fourteen (14) or more business days prior to a course will receive a refund minus a $50.00 non-refundable service charge. Registrations cancelled less than fourteen (14) or more business days prior to the scheduled course, as well as registrations who do not attend, will forfeit the entire registration fee. Substitutions for registrants unable to attend may be within one business day notice.
Who Should Attend
SPC is appropriate for all levels of staff, from entry-level professionals to senior executives and support personnel. Operators, engineers, supervisors and managers who will be using control charts in their jobs.
PRI Training Instructors
PRI Training courses are taught by subject matter experts and qualified leaders in Quality. An average instructor has more than 15 years of experience in the quality industry and an established background in the subject matter they teach.
All instructors undergo a rigorous screening and training process that includes:
- Completion of a detailed application with a minimum experience requirement
- An interview with PRI Training staff and/or senior PRI Training instructors
- Participation in courses taught by qualified PRI Training Instructor Trainers to learn how to conduct a PRI Training course effectively
- Co-teaching at least one course in each subject area with a PRI Training Instructor Trainer who observes and evaluates their performance
- Receiving formal feedback from PRI Training Staff and Instructor Trainers
- Formal evaluation after each class from course participants
- Quarterly instructor reviews